Thursday, February 17, 2011

Another day, another donor

I've been getting lucky with string donors, lately! I love it! Many thanks to Carol for the latest batch of fun! This is what I've been up to lately:
The 'Prayers for Rain' bracelet - made entirely of semiprecious stones in shades of blue. Well, almost. There's some metal in there holding it together. This is such a beautiful piece! I'm not just saying that because I made it. It truly takes my breath away a little bit. :)
'A Forest' - can you tell I'm a little fixated on The Cure lately? ;) This one is also all stone. In pretty greens and earth tones. It makes me happy.

The Head Hunter bracelet is getting rave reviews all over the place! 



I used my new strand of the blackest black pearls ever to make the 'Contrast' earrings. These spiffy pearls are going to make their way into everything, I fear. I linked to the original seller - check out her store if you're looking for fun and unique gemstone beads that won't kill your wallet. Neatothings is my go-to store for small quantities of well, super neato things to play with! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment